Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Lemongrass Spa with Kim! I am excited to share some amazing products for you and your family. I became a Lemongrass Spa Consultant after attending one home party. I was able to try the body polish and healing elements products and from there I was hooked (especially knowing that 97-100% of the products are all natural.) I have since transitioned a lot of the products that my husband, myself, and our little guy use on a daily basis and couldn't be happier! We all love Lemongrass Spa Products in our house and are hoping you love them as much as we do! Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have so that I can assist you in finding just the right products for you!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Are You Ready For Some Football....Super Bowl Sale


Since the Lemongrass Spa head office is located in Colorado and on behalf of the Denver Broncos playing in the Super Bowl this weekend there is a SUPER SALE going on!

You can purchase two tangerine body polishes for only $27 (reg. $32). Use item number P3027 to add this to your order.

Secondly you can purchase three bars of soap for only $18 (reg. $21).  No need to use a special code, just add three bars of soap to your order and price will be reflected.

Place your order online by clicking on the shop online button above or contact me to place your orders.

Sale is only good now through Monday, February 3rd at 12 pm MT.

Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment