Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Lemongrass Spa with Kim! I am excited to share some amazing products for you and your family. I became a Lemongrass Spa Consultant after attending one home party. I was able to try the body polish and healing elements products and from there I was hooked (especially knowing that 97-100% of the products are all natural.) I have since transitioned a lot of the products that my husband, myself, and our little guy use on a daily basis and couldn't be happier! We all love Lemongrass Spa Products in our house and are hoping you love them as much as we do! Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have so that I can assist you in finding just the right products for you!

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Educate Yourself!


When it comes to caring for yourself and your family there is a lot to know to educate yourself on what ingredients are good and bad. The below chart is helpful to explain ingredients found in Personal Care products such as shampoo, soap, body spritzers, lotions, make up, etc. This is a list of ingredients you want to avoid – and the BEST thing is that you will NOT  find any of these ingredients in Lemongrass Spa products!
(you can click on the list to make it larger if you have difficulty viewing)
Ingredients
I want to encourage you to go grab the items that you use daily or have in your cupboards and check the ingredient lists. Be aware of what you’re using! For more information on the ingredients listed here in addition to other ingredients that are harmful – the Environmental Working Group (EWG) is an awesome resource!!! Their website is http://www.ewg.org. Lemongrass Spa follows their studies closely and is careful to not use products that the EWG suggests avoiding.
I’m a firm believer in educating yourself. I know for me, personally… it took having a baby to be more conscious of the products that my family is using or coming in contact with.  I continue to learn more and more daily and am blown away by the harm that some of the products we were using in our household can do to a person.  Now is the time for a fresh start and to get rid of EVERYTHING that lists any of the ingredients above.

No comments:

Post a Comment