Welcome!

Hello and welcome to Lemongrass Spa with Kim! I am excited to share some amazing products for you and your family. I became a Lemongrass Spa Consultant after attending one home party. I was able to try the body polish and healing elements products and from there I was hooked (especially knowing that 97-100% of the products are all natural.) I have since transitioned a lot of the products that my husband, myself, and our little guy use on a daily basis and couldn't be happier! We all love Lemongrass Spa Products in our house and are hoping you love them as much as we do! Please feel free to ask any questions that you may have so that I can assist you in finding just the right products for you!

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Lemongrass Spa has SAFE products!

As I was up this morning, feeding my son, I was watching the morning news.  The below story came on and I was horrified:


Here there were two gentlemen who were producing counterfeit health and beauty products (multiple over the counter products that you can purchase almost anywhere....some examples were Vicks Vapo Rub and feminine hygiene products).  These two guys were producing product labels that matched identically to the company's packaging.  They found a distributor that would purchase their counterfeit products and sell them to different stores.  There is no record of what types of ingredients these crazy men used in the making of these products, and the products are out and about in many different stores where a person would not be able to tell the difference between the original product and the counterfeit.  

I am so HAPPY that there is Lemongrass Spa Products....we know the natural ingredients that are in each and every product and know that every product is SAFE!  The other benefit of Lemongrass Spa products is that many of our products can be used for more than one thing (for example, see my post below regarding the Healing Elements Balm).  

Please make sure that you are using the safest products for you and your family and spread the word regarding this story!

If you would like to purchase your own SAFE Lemongrass Spa products click on the Shop Online link above, or feel free to contact me with any questions that you have regarding our products.

No comments:

Post a Comment